Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Righteous Sea of Heroic Love Trailer

Hey! Well as a fan of Rosy Business, I can't wait for this series! They haven't confirmed the english title yet I don't think, so I'll just put it as how I saw it on AsianFanatics. Now for my opinion, I actually think this series has a much more intense and interesting storyline with the Japan War and everything. Also the whole part with Sheren as a gang leader and Wayne as an officer and stuff...interesting. Glad Fala is in this! Um...well I've watched Raymond Wong before but IDK, I'm indifferent about him. Pierre amused me in Rosy Business so can't wait how he does in here. And as a Nancy fan, glad Nancy took part in this! Once again I'm guessing she plays an evil role. Sad that Ron's out...but well yeah still sad haha.

I think the last part was so sad! Wayne had a ring in his hand right? And he was gonna proposeto Sheren! But then he shows up, seeing her and Pierre killing off people! No!!!! Dropped the ring, and then at the end she points a gun at him and kaboom. So sad! can't wait though!